Trailer hitch WEBER E - engineered and produced in Germany - fits onto the rearwheel axle of nearly every bicycle. One twist at the coupling and the trailer hitch WEBER E is connected with the WEBER coupling at our MONOWALKER cyclemate drawbar.
• Suitable for MONOWALKER cyclemate or any other trailer that has a drawbar with WEBER coupling
• fits for all wheel sizes from 16-28"
• fits for hubs with full axle or axle for quick release
• if you want to use WEBER E trailer hitch on a bicycle with internal gear hub, please replace the original torque washer of
Shimano, SRAM or NUVINCI with WEBER Polygon washer. The right WEBER Polygon washer for connecting the WEBER E
trailer hitch with your internal gear hub and dropout of your bicycle choose from this pdf. file For order, go to trailer hitch
• for bicycles with thicker alloy dropouts, please order an extra long quick release axle, that replaces your rear wheel quick
Limited weight at the trailer hitch itself max. 6.5 kg. That means, if the load of the trailer is 40 kg, most of the weight is centered on the wheels of the trailer. Only max. 6.5 kg distribute to the trailer hitch.
Material: Glass fibre reinforced polyamide
Metal parts: stainless steel, zincp lated steel
Weight: (192 Gramm)
Included in delivery:
• trailer hitch WEBER E
• 3 washer for quick release axle and full axle
• stainless steel safety cable